A little bit about e-Safe Recycling
E-Safe Recycling is an independent electrical recycling and reuse specialist of waste electronic and electrical equipment (WEEE). From our Approved Authorise Treatment Recycling Centre based in Thornton Village, West Yorkshire and easy link’s to M62, M1 and A1 is one of the few companies that can offer a true, one-stop secure recycling solution for all WEEE and IT equipment.
Our aim is to take away the hassles associated with WEEE disposal and provide our customers with a complete peace of mind solution for the management and retirement of redundant WEEE equipment.
As an authorised certified site with numerous contractual Producer Compliance Schemes (PCS) in place, we have established a reputation which complies and meets all expectation within the WEEE directive. Therefore our proven system for the issuing of evidence is well assured.
Do you want peace of mind?
Why use E-Safe Recycling for your peace of mind?
- We are Approved Authorised Treatment Facility (AATF)
- We are Authorised Upper-Tear Transport Waste Carriers & Broker Licenced.
- We provide a full paperwork trail, from collection to treatment.
- Auditable systems and processes (Accreditation from EA)
- 100% secure data destruction of all media devices to MOD & CESG standards
- Certification of Data Destruction
- Customers include; WEEE Producers, UK Public Sector, NHS, Education facilities as well as Blue-Chip Corporate clients.
- Working to standers of ISO 140001 Waste Management System.
- We provide Asset Management services.
- We provide Secure IT disposal and recycling
- We provide EEE waste disposal and recycling
- We provide Scarp Copper cable and PCB board recycling
- Our staff trained in recovery of precious Ferrous and Non-Ferrous metal components
- We provide secure transport between premises.
- We proved National Wide Reverse Logistics services
- All Data devices are held in our caged secure area within our facility with CCTV monitored and Site Grade 4 security system in place for extra peace of mind.
- Restricted access to the reprocessing area.
- Staff are vetted before employment.